Enhance your career prospects and gain professional recognition by becoming an Associate, Member or Fellow
What is Professional Recognition?
Professional recognition demonstrates milestones in your career and is recognised by your peers as a standard of competence and professionalism both locally and internationally. It also shows your commitment to maintaining that professionalism in the future.
Benefits of professional recognition:
- Use of internationally recognised post nominals (e.g. ACIRO, MCIRO, FCIRO)
- Recognition as a professional in your industry
- Improved career opportunities and salary prospects
- Greater influence within your organisation and stakeholders
- Opportunities to connect with peers and prominent people across the industry
- International recognition of your professional competence and commitment.
By upgrading your membership to Associate, Member or Fellow level you are demonstrating your professionalism and dedication to the industry.
Gain recognition from your peers and employers for your experience in the profession.
Professional Recognition Guide:
Your guide to becoming a professionally recognised operator.
View Professional Recognition Guide