The Track and Train Forum was created to be a platform which brings together professionals from across the Rail Industry, who work collaboratively in order to:
- Promote recognised standards/ educational qualifications across the rail industry.
- Align, create and leverage synergies across the FOC, NR, ROC and TOC communities.
- Address the gaps in the educational standards for all of rail.
- Support employees and L&D managers to improve competence, generate recognition for qualifications.
- Strengthen the perception of professionalism in the industry, acting as our customer advisory group as CIRO works to become an awarding body.